Friday, June 17, 2011

Oranje





Sleep Zone



(via P8 Buttons & Fabrics: Traditional Costumes : Dutch Costumes on Postage Stamps)



UN Studio - Mobius house, Het Gooi 1998. Via Architizer.

“The intertwining trajectory of the (mobius) loop relates to the 24-hour living and working cycle of the family, where individual working spaces and bedrooms are aligned but collective areas are situated at the crossing points of the paths.”



So the lovely Raqssaideh posted a picture of her hometown, which inspired me. So this is Lelystad in the Netherlands.

Where do you live and how does it look? Photo reply :)



Amsterdam

She was an exchange student from the Netherlands that stayed with my best friends family. I love her to pieces though. She’s been back for almost two weeks but I’ve been so busy with research and everything. I’m so excited to finally see her again.



Terschelling, de Bosplaat. (by David vDartel)



rouge (by pierre hanquin)

No comments:

Post a Comment