Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo



Queen Beatrix with Queen Rania of Jordan (by queenrania)



Ten Doeschate put up a 164 during Sri Lanka vs Essex :D





Down the Amstel 9- Nes de Amstel



/Norge offers to let me hold her stuffed bunny;
/I agree;
/She hands it to me;
/Then she goes to bed;

Well, guess I’m watching a pink, stuffed bunny for the night.
Don’t worry, it’s in good hands.



When the Dutch party they party hard – Orange party (by kees straver (catching up))



(via P8 Buttons & Fabrics: Traditional Costumes : Dutch Costumes on Postage Stamps)



Delfts Blauw (by karen_pr1mo)



“You said you were home, right?” He asked, as the Canadian on the other end of the line would hear his car door shutting and a low beep. He’d done this before, Canada knew he was outside. “I hope you’re not too busy…” He said, for once, actually, honestly, sounding hopeful. The signs were obvious… Netherlands was in a bad mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment