Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Carey Mulligan Hair Styles

Celebrity style bores me. I feel like famous women generally either ride the trends and look homogenized, or venture SO far outside the norm that they appear to be constantly screaming for attention. Plus gowns. Who cares about gowns? When do I get to wear gowns myself? That would be never.Carey Mulligan modeled a stylish way to grow out her former pixie hairstyle at the Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps premiere in New York City. With this short, sassy hairstyle, Carey Mulligan played up her blonde locks and looked chic on the red carpet.Carey Mulligan wore her flirty, blonde hairstyle while signing autographs after appearing on Live with Regis and Kelly.And yes, she’s totally at fancy-pants Hollywood events in all of these photos. And yes, she’s wearing dresses in all of them. And yes, her regular-gal-going-to-the-grocery-store style is mostly oversized jeans, giant blazers, and black flats. But still! The belts! The chunky necklaces! The platform pumps! The patterns and textures! I swoon. And I can totally draw inspiration from all of these ensembles.She is daring without being outlandish, classic without being boring, and eclectic without being disjointed. Her style is everything I’d want mine to be if I had bales of cash and loads of fame.

But I have fallen head over heels for Carey Mulligan’s style.

No comments:

Post a Comment